Ask Us (Almost) Anything
| The AVISP Difference |
AVISP has over 22 years of experience in providing reliable fixed wireless internet services. Our towers and equipment are continuously upgraded to ensure we are at the forefront of delivering high-speed internet. We pride ourselves on being a professional and locally owned business committed to serving our community.
AVISP utilizes advanced fixed wireless technology to consistently provide high-quality internet connections. Compared to satellite service, which can experience unreliability due to its approximate distance of 1240 miles above the Earth, our terrestrial service travels just a few miles to you and guarantees a faster and more reliable connection with a low latency of under 10. Additionally, our tower system is resilient to weather conditions and interference, ensuring uninterrupted service.
AVISP receives internet connection from the Bay Area to a centralized location in Alexander Valley. From this central location, we utilize a system of towers and relays for wireless transmission of internet to a receiving radio at your location.
- Our team of experts utilize specialized software to determine if we can provide service to your location.
- Our highly trained technicians then use a programmed wireless radio to locate the optimal signal available from one of our towers.
- The technician will carefully attach a mount (arm) to a sturdy structure, such as a building, pole, or post, with the wireless radio attached.
- They will then run a single cable from the wireless radio to an interior spot and set up a wireless router complete with your WiFi information.
- Finally, we confirm the signal and speed from the radio and router to guarantee a successful connection.
Welcome to AVISP! We can’t wait to get you connected to the internet. Our team will schedule an appointment to install a small radio on your building and a wireless router inside. Once we’re done, you’ll have access to the internet for all your streaming, gaming, email communication, and work productivity needs from the comfort of your home or to stay productive in your business.
We love to help you out whenever you need anything. Simply get in touch with us via phone at 707 433-8327 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly modify your speed plan to fit your needs. No need for a service call, as changes can be made quickly and remotely.
Absolutely! The wireless router provided by AVISP is a basic device to get you quickly connected to the internet. If you have a router you prefer or purchase a new router, simply call our office at 707 433-8327 so we can authorize it on our secure network.
Welcome! We are happy to help you with your mesh system installation. Our office has experience with many different brands, including Eeros which has been a great success. We are confident that we can guide you on the best choice for your needs within the AVISP network. Give us a call today at 707 433-8327!
Is your internet connection acting up? No worries, we’re here to help! Here are some basic troubleshooting tips that may resolve your issue:
- Let’s start by rebooting your router. Just unplug it from power, wait a few seconds, and plug it back in.
- If that doesn’t work, try unplugging the radio power supply from the wall and plugging it back in.
- And if all else fails, give your computer or device a reboot.
If you still can’t get connected, don’t hesitate to call us at 707 433-8327. Our support team will be happy to assist you.
For more detailed, step-by-step instructions with photos, be sure to visit our Tutorials page.
- Visit the AVISP Customer Account
- Click “Lost Password”
- A password reset link is sent to the email on file
- If you still cannot access your online account, call us at 707 433-8327
We understand that sometimes unexpected situations could arise, and we’re here to help. If you think there might be a problem with your payment, please don’t hesitate to give us a call within 15 days prior to the due date, so we can discuss any possible payment arrangements.
In the event that we don’t receive your payment after 15 days past the due date, our system may temporarily disrupt your service. You might see a small image on your device that indicates service has been interrupted due to non-payment. Don’t worry though, as you can easily fix this situation.
Simply click “Access Customer Portal” to log into your account and make a payment. If you prefer, you can also call AVISP at 707 433-8327 to pay over the phone. As soon as we receive your payment, your service will be restored immediately.
We want to make sure you have the best experience possible while using the AVISP network. To help keep your devices safe, we recommend using virus and malware protection. If your device becomes infected and sends out harmful data, don’t worry! We’ll simply suspend service until the issue is fixed. For more information, take a look at our Terms and Conditions.
We’ll be sending out monthly statements via email (unless otherwise requested) 15 days before the due date.
Your bill date will always be the date of installation and start of service.
If payment isn’t received 15 days after the due date, your account will be considered past due and we’ll enter the past due process.
Don’t worry, we’ll also shoot you an email at that time as a reminder to update payment information.
1. Open Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook
2. Go to “Tools” menu; select “Accounts”
3. Click “Add” and then select “Mail”
4. Type in your display name (the name that will appear to people)
5. Click “Next”
6. Enter your full email address as your username
7. Click “Next”
8. Confirm the top line reads “My incoming mail server is a POP3 server”
8. In the incoming and outgoing mail server boxes, type in “mail.avispmail.com”
9. Verify that your username and login is your full email address and typed correctly
9. Click “Next” and then “Finish”
**these steps are subject to change based on software. Always consult your email software for assistance in setting up an email box. You can also reach out to us at 707 433-8327
- Visit RACKSPACE
- Enter your email address and password (we do not have this on file)
- Click “Login”
Having problems remembering your password? Call our office and we can reset it for you. 707 433-8327
Trouble tickets allow you to easily notify the tech team of an issue with your service.
Your ticket is automatically logged into our system for review and resolution. Typically tickets are handled within 24 to 48 hours.
To create a ticket:
1. Go to https://powercode.avispmail.com
2. Type in your username and password (if you have forgotten click “Lost Password” and follow the instructions).
3. Click “Contact Us” at the top.4. Fill out the form. Click “Submit Ticket”
Access your AVISP account:
- Visit YOUR ACCOUNT
- Enter your username and password (forgot your password? Click “Lost Password” to receive a reset link via email.)
- Select the “Billing Tab”
- Click “Make a payment”
- Enter your credit card, debit card, or check information.
- Click “Make payment”. Type in the amount you wish to pay.
- Click “Auto Pay On” if you would like to make this an automatic payment method.
- Click “Ok” on the bottom right.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and E-Check
Need help? We are happy to assist. Call us at 707 433-8327
- Go to CUSTOMER PORTAL https://powercode.avispmail.com
- Type in your username and password (if you forgot click “Lost Password” a password reset link is sent to your email on file)
- Click the “Billing” tab at the top.
- Select “Add Payment Method”
- Input your payment information
- Select “Enable Autopay” if you would like this method to be used for automatic charges
- Click “Add” on the bottom right
Need help? Call us at 707 433-8327
Absolutely! We’d be happy to help you change the date. Just give us a call at 707 433-8327 and we’ll make all the necessary arrangements.