1. Using software, our managers determine if we can provide service to your location.
2. Technicians will use a programmed wireless radio to find the best signal possible to one of our towers.
3. A mount (arm) is attached to the side of a building, post, pole, or other stable structure. The wireless radio is mounted to the arm.
4. A cable is run from the wireless radio to one interior location.
5. A wireless radio is set up (with your WiFi information). The cable from the wireless radio connects to the router.
5. The technician will test the signal and speed from the radio and router to ensure a successful connection.