Basic troubleshooting to try before calling:
1. Reboot your router. Unplug from power and plug back in.
2. Unplug the radio power supply from the wall.
3. Reboot your computer or device.
If these steps to not resolve the connection, call or text our tech support for help. 707 955 9707
Visit our Tutorials page for more information.
Both require the following information:
1. Once you have accessed the email settings on your device –
- Incoming Server: mail.avispmail.com
- Outgoing Server: mail.avispmail.com
- Outgoing Authentication ON and use password authentication
- Username: Full email address
1. Open Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook
2. Go to “Tools” menu; select “Accounts”
3. Click “Add” and then select “Mail”
4. Type in your display name (the name that will appear to people)
5. Click “Next”
6. Enter your full email address as your username
7. Click “Next”
8. Confirm the top line reads “My incoming mail server is a POP3 server”
8. In the incoming and outgoing mail server boxes, type in “mail.avispmail.com”
9. Verify that your username and login is your full email address and typed correctly
9. Click “Next” and then “Finish”
No. The routing equipment installed by AVISP is designed to work with the transmission equipment on the exterior of your building. You are welcome to add routers or mesh systems behind the AVISP routing equipment at any time. Call our office at any time for assistance or to schedule a technician to install your wireless system.
Visit our SHOP page for recommendations.
Trouble tickets allow you to easily notify the tech team of an issue with your service.
Your ticket is automatically logged into our system for review and resolution. Typically tickets are handled within 24 to 48 hours.
To create a ticket:
1. Go to https://powercode.avispmail.com
2. Type in your username and password (if you have forgotten click “Lost Password” and follow the instructions.
3. Click “Contact Us” at the top bar
4. Fill out the form. Click “Submit Ticket”